The Tuareg people believe silver is a talisman for good luck. Wearing this necklace certainly shows good taste! Superbly executed by talented Tuareg artisans in silver, ebony and inlaid onyx, this necklace is a fashion statement indeed! Tuareg designs and methods have been passed down over countless generations.
- Origin: Niger, Tuareg Ethnic Group
- Size: 17 Inches
- Chain Type: Solid Silver Wire
- Clasp Type: Hook
- Material Type: Sterling-Silver
- Pendant: Silver with Ebony
- Pendant Size: 1 1/2 inches W x 3 inches L